Thursday, July 15, 2010

No, it isn't here yet!

I keep hoping that the fairing will show up soon but in reality, it probably won't be until at least mid-August. I guess I'm not in a particular hurry to have to work in a 100 degree garage, but I am anxious to have it installed and see how it works.

Last night, I rode down to Montgomery for a meeting and the whole time I'm imagining what riding with the fairing...music blaring...is going to feel like. I might even plan another trip somewhere just to check it out. September and October are still good riding months and there's plenty of biker rallies around the State to pick from. I'll definitely have to find one or two to visit.

Actually, my riding group has decided that we will participate in the Lone Star Rally in Galveston this year. We're teaming up with Chapter 2 in Houston to man a table so that's one trip already on the calendar...November 4-7...and then the next week is the annual Texas Honor Ride, which runs from Houston to San Antonio.

Well, sitting around hoping the thing shows up on my doorstop isn't getting it here any faster so I guess I'm going to have to work on my patience. I'll be sure to let you know the minute it shows up...with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment